Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I finally did it!

I'm probably the last person in the world to create a blog...but I finally did it! I love looking at blogs and catching up on the lives of our friends, so I decided that I would join in!

To catch you up with our lives in a nutshell, we moved to Pennsylvania in May 2007 and lived there for 2 years. We recently moved from Pennsylvania to Beaumont, TX, in May of this year. Chris has a new job as a district manager for Merck and loves his job! I am staying at home with the kids, and feel so fortunate that I am able to spend my days with them. We have two kiddos, Annie (3) and Cason (7 months), and they are such blessings to us. Life is good and we are very blessed!

I am hoping that this blog will help us stay connected with all of our friends...wherever they are!

2 comments:

  1. I told you I would come visit. Kelby and I have a blog too, I didn't know if you knew that. Well it sounds as if you guys are enjoying Beaumont. We are still here in Memphis and I think we will be here for at least another year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! I have been bad about updating ours lately. I look forward to reading yours!

    ReplyDelete