Monday, April 5, 2010

Pictures of the kids and my new favorite food...bet you can't guess what it is!!!

I promise to post more about our busy life later, but for now here are a few pictures of the kids!
The kids love riding the rocking horse!

our little dancer




Mr. Silly...he loves playing on Annie's bed!



Miss Annie taking little brother on a ride in her pink Mustang!


We are excited about playing in our yard and in the water!



Mr. Cason loves playing in the little playhouse!


I have discovered my new favorite food...zucchini! My friend had a veggie tray at her house the other night, and I thought she had cucumbers sliced lengthwise into strips, but after I ate one I realized it wasn't a cucumber! It was zucchini! I have never eaten raw zucchini before, but it is so yummy dipped in a little light ranch! Mmmm! Tonight I ate an entire zucchini by myself while I was fixing dinner! You should definitely try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment