Saturday, April 10, 2010

Annie

Annie is such a sweet, loving, kind, caring, energetic, spunky, beautiful, fun loving, wonderful little girl, and I am so lucky to be her mommy! I am getting a little sentimental now that she is about to turn 4. I don't get to have time alone with her very often, but I love it when we go on our little "dates" to the mall or to Target together. She is such a girly-girl...loves all things pink and glittery! I love watching her grow up and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her!


3 comments:

  1. Precious Precious Annie... She's looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Merry!

    I didn't realize Annie and my Mallory are so close in age! Mallory will turn 4 in June. Why does 4 seem SO old??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a grown up cutie Miss Annie Lou has become. Just can't believe she is nearly 4.

    ReplyDelete