Thursday, November 12, 2009

Looking for change...

This morning I went to get into the car, and it looked like someone had broken into the car! The glove box was opened, the center console had been dug through, and everything was very messy. Then I got to the driver's side and saw my pennies in the seat. I realized that Chris had been looking for change and had taken all of my quarters, dimes, and nickels...and left me with all the pennies. I was a little irritated that he had left the front seat in such a mess and had taken my change...that was my Sonic money! I even told my girlfriend about it, thinking it was kind of funny that Chris had taken my change to buy his coffee or breakfast. When I got home, I said something to him about it. He said, "What? I don't know what you are talking about." I think I said "Seriously!" and "Are you kidding?" about five times. So, I guess someone got into our car, found all of the change, sorted out the change, and left all of the pennies for me. How thoughtful! I am honestly very grateful that the windows didn't get broken or anything else taken. I guess they just needed the change more than we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment